Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"Confucius Says..."

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."
It is said That Kong Qui was born in 551 B.C. in China.
He was a politician, philosopher, writer, editor, author,  educator, a thinker, he taught others to live with integrity.
He was Confusius.

I am absolutely intrigued by snakes and one of my beauties is this very young Albino Checkered Garter Snake. 
This snake is so pretty I keep her on a stand on my side of the bed. 

Jeanne does not remotely see the beauty of my snakes, 
but she understands, "I do."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How long is she? She is pretty.
Love to all, Mom