Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Homemade Treats


This may look like some poop in the water, but it is ground up trout. Jordan went fishing with her Uncle Perry and caught some really nice Trout. I took a whole Trout some carrots and other ingredients and dropped it in my blender and made a Trout paste that I froze in a ice cube tray. Now I have little Trout cubes for Simon and he loves them.

Special Note to Self:

"Self if you continue to post items like this, Jeanne will know what you are doing in her kitchen while she is at work"..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds very nutritous(sp) Simon looks happy. I'm sure anhthing you do will be OK with her. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Sounds very nutritous(sp) Simon looks happy. I'm sure anhthing you do will be OK with her. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

There's a turtle in my kitchen sink ,,, Oh boy what's next or do I even ask !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve said...

Never ask!!!!!