Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Spitting 101


How do you not know how to spit? When the 2 of them brush their teeth together she usually ends up spitting and hitting him. So this morning I told him to go in first and she goes in after he was done. I assume because he was not there to be her target, She ended up spitting and hitting herself. I now have a better understanding how the toothpaste gets all over the walls. This is almost as bad as, sometimes when he pees, he misses the toilet.

I never dreamed that you need to teach them to aim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a natural thing for boys to know... Not girls :)!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the spitting 101 and when this class is over can we have , ( Blowing your nose 102 )