Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The secret of a 5 year old.


I have worked very hard over the past few years teaching Jordan boys have cooties and teaching Tommy that girls have cooties. It did work for awhile, but I was blown out of the water this morning. While I was preparing their breakfast this morning The Boy came to me, and as he stared at the ground he said, " you can't tell anyone" I looked at him thinking he flushed something of his sisters down the toilet and asked whats up? He told me again that I could not tell anyone. He quietly told me what was on his mind. "I really do have a girlfriend".

I gave him a high five and told him girlfriends are a good thing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful to have the confidence of the boy? He trusts you with his special secrets. High five to you also!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

So I quess I won't be telling "YOU" anything I don't want others to know!!! But that is cute...
Wendy

Anonymous said...

I knew it was only a matter of time for the boy....He is so cute, what girl wouldn't take a shining to him!!
Love,
Auntie Kathy

Anonymous said...

I want to know when Mom gets to be let in on the secret !!!!!!

Steve said...

Sorry Dear, it is a man to man thing.