Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful For The Kitchen Sink.


Thanksgiving is here again and I do have so much to be Thankful for.

I am Thankful for my friends. I know I am somebody because my friends consider me their friend.

I am Thankful for my family. We all have our own lives, but we all stay close and get together when we can. Ken,Cheri, Peg, Wllie, Dale, Lisa, Tom, Kyle, Justin, Bubbs, Rosie, Em, Mariah, Melissa, Bill. You are a very important part of my life.

I am Thankful for Jeanne, Jordan, and Tommy (The Boy).. The 3 of you changed me and changed my life. I look forward to everyday with the 3 of you. I am very thankful that I can share and enjoy the future achievements of the kids as we watch them grow. And I look forward to growing old with Jeanne. (OK growing older)

I am Thankful for the memories of my Parents. My father taught me in his silent way to make sure you plan and your family is taken care of when your gone. Thanks Pa! I am now worth more dead then alive and I noticed Jeanne made charges to Hitman Inc.

I am Thankful for my eclectic brain. It keeps me entertained..

And I am Thankful for our Kitchen sink. Four Thanksgivings ago, on our first Thanksgiving here we had no Kitchen sink or dishwasher and only some scrap plywood for counters. Jeanne did the dishes in the bathtub.

Happy Thanksgiving To All !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am thankful for the kitchen sink and I so do look forward to an empty dishwasher to load everything in at the end of the day .Maybe I can even get the kids to do it being a holidayand all . I'm also very thankful for my family and I'm thankful everyday to have you share our lives and the many special things you offer .
Happy Thanksgiving Dear ,,,,

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you!!
As with so many of your blogs the tears are flowing. I too am thankful for all of my children, grandchildren, and great grands. I'm grateful for friends both old and new. Take care dear ones and have a great day. Love, Mom

Roberta said...

i am thankful for so much i cannot even say, but thankful for you Steve for getting me through so much when we were working and all the times you made me laugh...and alsd that you met Jeanne how your life changed and you are so happy. I will always love you as my friend. God is so good, he puts peolple in our lives for a reason