Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Starting To Look a Lot Like Christmas


Holiday decorations start in October. First it is Halloween, followed by Thanksgiving, followed by Christmas, then the Christmas goes away but the snowmen stay because it is still Winter. Following the snowmen. we have Easter decorations. All of this includes flags for the outside for each holiday. I think it was about 15 minutes after we finished Thanksgiving dinner all the Christmas decorations went up. Before Jeanne, I never even had a Christmas Tree here.

I am surprised my tractor doesn't have a wreath on it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops you forgot fall , which is in September before Halloween things come out . Also just an FYI wreaths are on order they should be here by December 1st

Anonymous said...

I love it, it looks so homey. Steve can't you just picture cuddling by the tree with a crackling fire? I knew she would have the wreath thing covered!!
Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

I just noticed Jordan reading in the corner!! Now she has the right idea!!! Mom

Anonymous said...

Everything look great!!! It looks like a Christmas card!! Especially with Jordan reading in the lazy boy!!
Steve, I loved your posting about Thanksgiving...My sister is a very lucky woman to have you in her life (and so are the kids).
Love,
KP

Steve said...

I am the lucky one.