Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Monday, November 9, 2009

My New Temp Job..



OK, this morning thing of getting the kids up and off to school is not that hard. It starts with breakfast in bed followed making or tying pig tails for Jordan. She even told me I am better then Mom when it comes to pig tails. ( sorry honey) I think I am getting darn good at this. Never has the boy left the house without his shoes or coat. The funniest part was when Jeanne asked me to make sure their clothes match. Enough was said when I said, "Did you ever notice how I dress" Jordan and I have done a refresh of her spelling homework in the morning. ( I had to peek at the answers) . I think they brush their teeth but how they get toothpaste on all the walls is anybodies guess. Mom was the one who said they can have candy from their Halloween stash.. They told me so!. They love school so much they do not mind going in early. The Custodian does not seem to mind letting them in when he gets there in the morning. I only wish Jeanne had told me it cost $7 each kid, every day for hot lunch.

After that I come home and rest.

Being Mr Mom is the easiest job I ever had.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the kids have pulled one over on you for the hot lunches, they only cost $2.00 and they usually bring lunch from home.UM !! I think you have too much time on your hands I will be leaving a long list of the other things that come along with being MR MOM !!!!!!!
I will be removing all Halloween candy tonight !!!!!!

Steve said...

opps!!!!


(An interjection on realizing that the person has made a mistake or slipped)

Anonymous said...

I love you two, I was going to say
that Jeanne would have to watch out ---some other Moms may hire you!! I didn't think that hot lunch was that much!! Boy Steve breakfast in bed??:) Keep up the good work. Love, Mom

roberta said...

They sure did pull one over you..i can't stand it anymore, this gets better and better every day.

i am going to bed now giggleing all the way.