Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Fill Those Feeders


I have been a bird watcher all my life. During our cold, grey, New England Winters, it only takes the small patch of red on the head of a Downy Woodpecker to brighten up the outdoors.
It is a satisfying feeling when doing something as simple as filling your bird feeders will make life a little easier for such a beautiful creature.
It takes a great amount of energy to flap those wings and to produce the body heat to survive.

Lets all keep those feeders full.

3 comments:

bobbie said...

my feeders are pretty full, the squirells love them. my suet is full also. Love the blog Steve, you make my day

bobbie said...

oops spelled squirrels wrong

Anonymous said...

I need to get mine filled since we are home. I do put out extra on the gound with the deer food, because the turkeys, crows and birds come from every direction..
They love the suet cakes!! Thanks for the beautiful pictures. They truly brighten up the senses.
Love to all, Mom