Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Cuckoo For Cocoa Puffs



It must of been a temporary moment of weakness. One of those times when a pair of sweet sad eyes look up at you in the supermarket,
"please can we get Cocoa Puffs"

Do you know it takes less then 15 seconds to prepare a bowl of Cocoa Puffs?

Up until the Cocoa Puffs invaded the house, I thought I was preparing a very special breakfast.

I took the time and sliced fruit, melted cheese on the farm fresh eggs and sliced them into pizza slices, I added, a slice of ham, fruit snacks, 4 chocolate covered raisins, and a couple honey gram snacks. This took me about 15 minutes and I called this the "Breakfast Smorgasbord".

I was crushed when the boy came to me and said, " we need a break from the Smorgasbord.

I do understand, there have been many times when I cooked something up for supper, and even I could not pretend it was slightly palatable. But we are talking about the Breakfast Smorgasbord. My heart went into this meal, and now it has been crushed by Cocoa Puffs.

In broken hearted desperation, I stooped to a all time low, I said, "Cocoa Puffs look like rabbit droppings".
It didn't work.
Now after many sleepless nights, Jeanne had the answer. Cocoa Puffs are for weekends only.
"It worked"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so amazing!! I would like to eat the Smorgasboard(sp). Cocoa
puffs are not as filling. Love, Mom