Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jungle Jack Hanna



I have been a huge fan of Jack Hanna for a very long time. Seeing him last Sunday in town, at the Jorgensen Auditorium ranks up there on my list of really cool things.

I grew up watching Marlin Perkins. I always wanted to be Marlin Perkins.

Then came Jack Hanna, I always wanted to be Jack Hanna. If you want to read a really fun book,
Monkeys On The Interstate.

Another person I admire is Jane Goodall, I always wanted to be Jane Goodall.

They open our eyes, and take us into the Wild Kingdom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got to see your "idol", Jeanne said you were going on Sunday. I really liked Jane Goodall, I have a book by her.
Have a great weekend, they are predicting lots of rain.... Love, Mom