Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Testing My Limits


STUPID: given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner : lacking intelligence or reason.

Sometimes in life we come across people lacking intelligence or reason. I put it that way because I do not like the word stupid.

I came across this person aiming his gun at my geese as they swam up the river.
He aimed, pulled the trigger and I saw a splash behind the geese. I yelled for him to stop, and by the time I got close enough, he was taking aim again. This time I hollered very loud. Even though, this was not my land, after some not so nice language on my part, I ordered him to leave the area. He then started to explain that he has worked with Mansfield's Resident State Trooper, I pulled out my camera, and said, "GOOD, lets see if the Resident trooper recognises your face." He was really fast at covering his face and even faster high tailing it out of there.

I believe he would have killed a goose if I did not come along. And I am exceptionally proud that I didn't throw him in the river.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you had your camera at hand! He is very lucky that you did not give him a bath. Keep up the good work of patroling your domain. Love, Mom