Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Entrepreneurial Spirit

While the boy and I sat on the river bank, waiting for a fish to bite. I am not sure how and why, but I came up with a brilliant new business venture. I believe this is a entrepreneurial masterpiece, and will turn into the next best franchising opportunity. I would EXPECT my family and friends to jump on this chance for "Financial Independence," and I will help you discover wealth beyond your dreams!!

Below is an add that I hope will appear soon in the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and other publications. ( please note: this is trademarked, copyrighted, and patented).

If you sign up before the add hits, I will guarantee you a substantial discount and a untouched market area.
Call Today, I have operators standing by!





For a limited time we are offering for sale some of the most unique Mosquitoes known. We have spent years in the swamp, cross breeding the common Mosquitoes with the fearsome Vampire Bat.
Our specialty line of Mosquitoes are guaranteed to be pesticide proof, and each Mosquito will drink on average, 3 – 4 pints of blood per 24 hr period.

Do You Have A Noisy Neighbor?
Just release one of our convenient packages into the air, and the Mosquitoes will zero in, and put an end to that neighbor's all night, outdoor party.

Do you have a problem with trespassers?
Release one packet per acre, and we guarantee all trespassers will be drained of most, if not all, of their life supporting blood.

Do You Have Problem Dogs Doing Doo Doo in your yard.-
Try our special Canine Mosquitoes.

Didn't study for exams.-Try our get out of class early packet.

We have a packet for every occasion.

We Guarantee our Mosquitoes will bite and cause incredible amounts of suffering.
We Guarantee live prompt delivery with instructions with every order.

Call Today: And While Supplies Last, Buy One,
Get One Free!
Distributors Welcome

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can keep these!! I hate mosquitos as much as the vampire
black flies of NH. Love you, Mom