Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tree House

The crew from Wolfe House and Building Movers from Bernville Pennsylvania,arrived at 7am for day 2, and using 5 jacks, they had raised the house 8 feet by 9am.

To say I was impressed wound be an understatement. While I sat in a comfy chair at 8am, still with a sweatshirt on enjoying the morning chill, they had worked up a drenching sweat.
Tim, Nevin, Paplo,and Ben did an outstanding job and now our house stops traffic.

I was checking my camera, and when I looked up the house was already a foot off the ground.




On the Chalk Board sat two large pieces of chalk, and nearby an empty coffee cup. The house went up so smooth, Chalk and cup are still in the same place.




The House now sits 8' above the original foundation.




I will be setting up links to each contractor soon. Wolfe has a great one.

I called Doug Cates from Made and Form Foundations to let him know we had the house in the air about 5 days early. By night fall he had the first load of foundation forms dropped off.

More about Doug Cates tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! These are truly amazing pictures...I am in awe over how fast this is all happening. I can only imagine how you and Jeanne are feeling seeing your house sitting so high above the ground. Ron and I are soo excited for you all. Jordan and Tommy must think this is the neatest thing they have ever seen.
Wendy

Anonymous said...

I can hardly believe this is possible!! We are so EXCITED for you to be able to finish your dream
house and I can't wait to sit on the front porch with you. Love, Mom