Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It Never Ends

I get up every morning and wake the kids for school. I feed them, make sure they brush their teeth, tell them when to get dressed, and drive them to violin lessons and school.
I then work on the renovation project until my bones hurt.

I pick up the kids at school and use every last bit of energy watching the boy and keeping him out of trouble until Jeanne gets home.

At night I lock up the goats and chickens and I take care of the birds, geckos, iguana, guinea pig, snake, and dragon lizard all in the house under lamps to keep them warm. I then if I have the energy take a shower, hit the sack, turn on the TV, and 4 minutes later I am asleep next to a 100 lb snoring dog.

Now with all that, I must serve these guys their morning bowl of Honeynut Cheerios and milk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are every Mom's dream!! I do question why YOU have to sleep with Copper, though. No room on the floor?? I would draw the line there (course I am not a dog person)....:) Love, Mom