Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Taking Shape

Day one of our barn raising and we are on our way. The wind was a bit intense at times and we dropped a eight foot section of wall off the deck, and I am so tired the keys on my laptop are moving as I try to type.

Ron, Willie, Ken, and my nephew Bill put in a great days work. We did some really good work and I am very pleased. I will post more after day two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost missed the boy in the window!! How did you get him up there? It is coming along so fast!! Hope you are butoned up before bad weather hits. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I almost missed the boy in the window!! How did you get him up there? It is coming along so fast!! Hope you are butoned up before bad weather hits. Love, Mom