Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving In A Camper

Thanksgiving has to be an adventure.

My first Thanksgiving with Jeanne and the kids went well until we took our last bite of food and Tommy barfed all over the kitchen.

Our first Thanksgiving together here we had no kitchen sink or counter top and Jeanne did the dishes in the bathtub.

Five years later we celebrate Thanksgiving in a camper. Jeanne had the deli slice some turkey breast into thick slices, and everything was nuked in the microwave.It really was tasty and the clean up after was extremely fast.

We have so much to be thankful for this year.

I am thankful our project has gone as smooth as it has.

I am thankful to the folks with the Town of Mansfield, Fran, Jennifer, John, Mike, who have administered, advised, encouraged, and made this project possible.

I am Thankful for the great contractors I have had the privilege to work with and to watch work.

I am Thankful for Ron and Willie who have put in countless hours on this project.

I am Thankful for Jeanne who has giving me two deadlines that have now come and gone.

I am Thankful for chocolate.

I am Thankful that I can now change out a propane tank at 2 in the morning in about four minutes.

I am Thankful I am almost done with all the stairs ( something like 53 steps ).

I am thankful Oscar joined our family.

I am thankful for pneumatic nail guns.

I am Thankful for the word,"Flexible".

I am most thankful that I still have a little bit of my sanity.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are thankful for you and the great guy you are!! It looks like you had a nice meal! God bless. Love, Mom and Fred