Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

We Need Normal

I am thrilled that I am starting to see my vision take shape.

Ron and I started framing the roof over the front porch and I am hoping to finish the framing and laying down the plywood tomorrow. If all goes well I hope to shingle it at the end of the week.

This week has to be the week. Living in the camper is not a option next week. We need to get back into our home and start a somewhat normal life soon, or I think we we may hit that point of total insanity.We are all tired and we want to go home.

The only thing we need at this point is electricity restored to the house, and we are thinking positively that it will happen this week.

WE have many challenges, and much work ahead, but it would be so much better if we could get most of our normal life back.
(OK...so maybe normal is not the correct adjective for us)

THINK POSITIVE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are praying that this is the WEEK! God willing you will be in your own little beds... and I know that life will be good. I love the house. Can't wait to sit in a rocker on the porch with you. Love, Mom