Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Someone Is Sleeping In My Nest

I was expecting some eggs when I went out to chicken coop. When I checked the nest boxes all of them were empty, except for one. Inside this nest box, was a ball of fur with a full belly sound asleep.
I woke our little egg thief, and he shot me a look filled with indignation. How dare you enter my own personal kitchen".

After he smiled for the picture,I think he said something about me showing myself out, and this little Possum rolled back up and went back to sleep.

Because I was filled with "The Holiday spirit", I allowed this little glutton a reasonable amount of time to sleep of his excessive indulgence before I persuaded him to move on.

Something tells me he will be back for breakfast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, Steve you could have had possum (sp) stew for Christmas breakfast or lunch... Did he really eat all the eggs??? Merry Christmas, try to keep warm... Love, Mom and Fred