Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Polls Are Open

I think the debate we are having, is a debate that will plague the minds of hard working, intelligent, sensitive men for a thousand and one years.

What is tougher?

1)Risking ones life and limb to climb up on a steep, slippery, cold, icy, snow covered, windswept, roof, in the freezing cold, and shoveling 2074 cubic feet, or 20740 lbs of snow off the roof.( did I mention frozen, and near frost bitten fingers and toes?)

OR

2) Bringing 2 weeks of laundry for a family of 4 to the Laundromat. ( sitting and reading a book while you work hard to lift those quarters into the machine)

I won't say who is on which side of this debate. But because I would prefer not to wear pink socks and underwear, I had better vote for number 2!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray that soon you will have the plumbing for the washer. That is a lot of snow!!! Keep warm, Love, Mom and Fred